Job Title: Consultant – Corporate Communications (B2B)
Location: City of London
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join an incredibly exciting PR and comms European Consultancy.
They have an incredible reputation, and are looking for a Consultant (Account Manager) to work across the group and supporting clients across multiple sectors
The successful candidate will join the Corporate Communications team, working with blue chip clients across several sectors, including financial services, food & drink, energy & natural resources, and TMT (technology, media, and telecoms)
Responsibilities of the Consultant (Account Manager)
- Develop close client relationships and contribute appropriately in regular meetings.
- Deliver media contact programmes, including attending and supporting meetings between clients and journalists.
- Develop high quality journalist contacts within key media targets.
- Contribute to new business development, including pitching to prospective clients.
- Play an important role in delivering outstanding client work on multiple accounts.
- Support junior colleagues, helping to mentor and develop talent from within the team.
Requirements of the Consultant (Account Manager)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience within a consultancy or in-house PR/communications team, preferably within financial services, food & drink, energy & natural resources, or TMT.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working in UK media environments.
- Excellent writing and telephone skills – proven ability at ‘selling in’ to journalists.
- Excellent verbal and creative writing skills.
- A positive “can do” attitude, with an appetite to learn and progress in the industry.
What they offer
- Competitive salary + annual performance-related bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives. They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.