Are you an experienced corporate PR professional looking to expand their horizons with an ambitious and innovative team? Does the sound of working on corporate accounts spanning from financial services to video game technology, sound like the challenge you’ve been waiting for? Read on!
From increasing awareness of innovative hedge funds with Thorpe Abbotts Capital to influencing the public narrative for the governments HS2 programme, you will be the catalyst to change, across multiple industries both nationally and internationally.
The Account Manager will:
- Take the lead on client press releases, ensuring the wider team is clear on the client’s vision and requirements.
- Encourage the team to keep on top of all the emerging trends in financial services PR. By using their awareness of current affairs, they will contribute to the development of client business, raising the profile of the agency.
- Enjoy establishing and maintaining relationships, with both clients and journalists, to ensure their work has the greatest impact.
- Confidently present their ideas in client’s meetings and pitches.
- Provide their team with support and guidance. You will be seen as a role model by junior members of the team because of their conduct, standards of work and motivational management style.
The successful Account Manager will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a PR agency.
- To be comfortable leading account meetings and brain-storming sessions for new clients’ briefs.
- A keen interest in industry activity and trends.
- To be ready to immerse themselves in their clients’ industries, understanding their motivations and desires.
- Strong digital and social media knowledge with a proven track record of working on social media campaigns.
If you’re interested and would like to hear more about the role, please get in contact today.
To apply or to find out more about role, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!