Do you have a passion for compelling content and visual storytelling? Do you want a job that means you can use that passion to make a positive contribution to society?
We are looking for a creative communications professional to join the team at the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).
The VOA is the Government’s property valuation expert. Our business rate and Council Tax valuations underpin more than £60 billion of local government taxation, funding vital public services.
But we cannot do it alone. We need to engage our colleagues with how the agency is changing, work effectively with our partners, explain our plans and priorities and listen, understand and respond to our stakeholders. We also need to communicate effectively and clearly with our customers.
You will lead a small team that’s responsible for managing and producing content for the agency’s internal and external channels.
You’ll work closely with our external affairs, internal communications and digital teams and stakeholders across the agency to deliver content for a range of campaigns. Your remit includes, editorial, video, animation, design and events. You will also be responsible for developing our channels and content strategy.
A persuasive and authoritative individual, great writing, excellent planning skills and an eye for compelling visual content will be at the heart of your success.
- Manage and professionally develop a team of four communications professionals and be part of the Communication senior leadership team
- Create high quality content in a variety of formats for use across our internal and external channels which tell compelling stories and help explain our work
- Own, manage and develop our internal channels including our intranet news channel, as it moves onto a SharePoint platform, our email platform Poppulo, and livestream events
- Seek out and identify opportunities to tell stories that support the agency’s business and communications objectives
- Own and develop our content and channel strategy ensuring that the team’s output is having a measurable impact
To apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: 11.55pm on Sunday 3 July 2022.