This leading global comms firm works with financial services clients, investors and professional services organisations to help promote and protect global reputations. They have deep expertise in this sector and can advise on consumer trends, research and analytics, corporate rep, retail, health and technology among others. This is a crack team that will nurture and support career growth and provide a stimulating and enjoyable workplace that’s non hierarchical and fully inclusive from the bottom up.
It would be useful to have some financial comms experience and/or knowledge of working on Capital Market and FS accounts but essentially this well-oiled, flat structured team will help support and develop an ambitious individual to achieve their fullest potential.
- Developing messaging, press releases, Q&A and other communication collateral
- Working with colleagues to manage transactions, including liaising with bankers, lawyers and client teams
- Efficiently and effectively managing logistics around results days, announcements and events
- Developing and leading engagement programmes with media, bankers, analysts and other third-party stakeholders
- Sourcing and securing media and event opportunities for clients
Skills / Experience required:
- Ideally, consultancy experience with some advisory skills
- Excellent written, numerical and analytical skills
- A demonstrable interest in and knowledge of business and current affairs
- A good understanding of financial information and the ability to communicate financial data to a variety of audiences
- A strong networker and ambassador, both internally and externally.
- Enthusiastic team player
- An ability and desire to share knowledge with and mentor junior team members
- Hard working with meticulous attention to detail
- Analysis and communication skills
- Superior communicator, able to influence and persuade verbally and in writing
- Leads the formulation and implementation of strategic financial communications plans
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your details through to [email protected] or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186088
Please quote: CF0628 on all correspondence