Head up this b2b technology team in a centrally located, thriving part of London and enjoy some of the best benefits in town from buying and selling holidays, bonus’, interest free loan schemes, fully flexible hybrid working, healthcare as well as free breakfasts, cycle scheme, gym membership, regular social events (home and abroad!). The culture here is as much about having fun as it is working hard.
On the back of some exciting, ground-breaking new business wins, this global agency is looking for an Associate Director to lead and support the technology clients and team. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive technology clients on creative campaigns, helping to build upon the already extensive awards cabinet. You would be responsible for all aspects of client accounts, from strategy to delivery and resourcing to revenue management. You would play a leading role in new business and be involved in all areas of people and team development. And to boot, work in an entrepreneurial, innovative and supportive culture.
- Relationship management of the Technology client portfolio, developing new ideas and PR activities,
- High level media and influencer/stakeholder relations and pro-active planning and financial reporting.
- Responsibility for delivery of client programmes including: planning, content creation, day-to-day media and influencer relations, measurement and reporting.
- Understanding of key competitor behaviour
- Lead and participate in the presentation of new and existing business pitches.
- Establish multiple relationships within client organisations including members of the PR/Marketing teams and key spokespeople
- Expertise in all aspects of writing and development of effective materials and presentations.
- Ensure delivery of client results while motivating, supporting and developing team members.
- Provide team management that encourages, supports and develops team members.
- Play a visible role across the agency as part of the management team
- Track record in managing successful technology PR and content programmes within a consultancy, a mix of corporate, trade and consumer would be ideal.
- Ambition to help grow the technology practice with new clients and new initiatives
- Proven experience and ability in new business.
- Strong team collaboration and people management skills.
- Good client retention and relationship management capabilities.
- Someone motivated by a dynamic, growing and opportunistic environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and deliver tangible value against client objectives.
- Crisis and issues management experience is desirable.
To apply for this role please send your cv to: [email protected] or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0653