About the Financial Services PR Agency
My award winning PR client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Public Relations Account Manager to join their team. The agency is an extremely well respected Public Relations company headquartered out of London with global reach as part of a very successful wider comms group. As a Public Relations Account Manager, you will be working for one of the worlds most innovative and leading PR consultancies within the global financial space with a client list that includes some of the most prominent Fintechs, disruptive banking providers, wealth mangers and professional services organisations globally.
About the PR Account Manager Role
As a Public Relations Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to manage a diverse portfolio of clients across Finance and Professional Services industries.
Key Responsibilities for the Public Relations Account Manager:
- Manage a diverse array of existing client accounts, ensuring smooth delivery of PR campaigns and day to day activities
- Act as the primary contact for clients, liaising and briefing them on ongoing PR activities
- Play a vital role in developing news angles, stories and pitches to further client profiles
- Opportunity to manage both traditional Public Relations and social media projects
- As a Public Relations Account Manager, you will, manage and mentor junior members of the team (account executives and interns)
- Assist in new PR business pitches
About the successful PR Account Manager
If you are currently an existing PR Account Manager or experienced Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career, this is a phenomenal opportunity to join a market leading Public Relations consultancy within the Financial Services industry.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Ideally, you will have 2 years experience within Public Relations as an Account Manager or Account Executive or similar
- Experience or demonstrable interest in working within Financial and/or Professional Services industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about Public Relations and keen to join a market leading PR organisation to move your career to the next level
The Public Relations Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 - £45,000 + Annual Bonus as well as excellent company benefits which includes Health Insurance, Travel Insurance and various other perks from a leading employer.
For more information about the Public Relations Account Manager role, do feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or apply with your CV now!