Job Title: Account Director – Major Sports Brands – PR and Comms Agency (B2C)
Location: City of London/hybrid Working
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join an incredibly exciting PR and comms agency with a boutique feel, with the backing of a larger European consultancy. They work with some incredible brands in the consumer space. They have an incredible reputation, and are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to focus on 3 globally-known and loved sports brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the account lead for some of the biggest sport brands in the world, while playing a pivotal role in an exhilarating period of game changing growth.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of the practice and head up their flagship sports clients, which consists of 3 global household brand names.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager
- Lead the team with day-to-day execution of client campaigns including media relations, social media, content creation and events
The role will include working across the diverse range of brands delivering game changing work
- Take a key role in the development organic account opportunities including the creation of clear strategies, killer creative ideas and brand storytelling with a commercial focus
- Drive a positive agency culture that motivates and inspires our people
- Actively collaborate with cross agency/network teams to showcase the company’s product and services
- Embody the agency values in your work and how you run your teams
- Participate in training and cross network creative ideation sessions
- Actively engage with new business from backstage development to pitch presentation
Requirements of the Senior Account Manager
- Excellent understanding of the media & social media landscape to guide clients in their PR approach
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of the sport marcomms landscape and awareness of the sports
- Ability to build comprehensive media strategies across trade, lifestyle, sport and news media
- Excellent writing skills across various content formats e.g., press release, proposal, social media etc
- Intuitive understanding of consumer and sport culture & trends
- Experienced in developing and managing strategic and creative client plans
- Competent in running cross channel (PESO) campaigns
- Proactive in identifying organic opportunities that leverage the wider agency core services and expertise across the network
- Confident in creating and managing budgets for clients and supplier
- Motivating and inspiring junior team members with your positive, proactive attitude and on-the-job training and coaching
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- An annual performance-related bonus plus additional bonus potential linked to new business and long service
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare insurance
- A company pension plan, including 8% employer contribution
- A stunning riverside office location overlooking the city’s most impressive landmarks
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives.
They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.