Account Manager (Property Planning & Consultations)
Award Winning Public Affairs Firm – London
Are you a savvy public affairs specialist with a passion for the property planning space? If so, read on!
This firm is a market leading, independently owned, fast paced agency that is passionate about regeneration and place-making. They work with the biggest and brightest companies to deliver homes, job and places in London and the South East.
As an Account Manager, your role is to manage your client accounts on a day by day basis delivering high quality activity demonstrating agency objective to demonstrate added value in all your activities.
Company Benefits: 25 days annual leave (plus Christmas break & bank holiday), healthcare cover (BUPA), 3.30pm Friday finish, hybrid office/ home working, summer & Christmas parties, “glamping trips”, social committee, Friday bar, “elevenses” etc (when restrictions lift).
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing, with support and guidance, consultation, and corporate communication programmes for a wide range of property, public sector and corporate clients
- Support and brief client teams
- Well versed in all aspects of the planning and property landscape and be able to demonstrate an up-to-date understanding of how to deliver communication activities throughout the project timeline
- Preparing client ready collateral and advice on delivering a strategy and associated programme successfully
- Assisting in the organisation of public exhibition events including visiting and booking venues, distribution maps, Q&As and rolling out the agreed stakeholder contact programme
- Acting as a mentor and day to day contact for junior consultants
- Overseeing projects and ensuring junior members of the team deliver consistent, high quality material and content
- Have an increased understanding of the commercial drivers for your clients and business as a whole
- Oversight and management of client / project budget
Emerging skills to become a Senior Account Manager
- An understanding of managing project costs and preparing content for monthly invoicing
- Deep understanding of key client stakeholders
- Deliver creative ideas and insights, mining organic growth opportunities
- Undertaking a mentoring role to the wider team in terms of developing team skills
- Preparing training as part of the Kanda development programme
- Developing a strategic role within the client team and advising on wider project risks and opportunities
** The above is not an exhaustive list and will develop as the business grows and evolves**
Key attributes and skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator – clear and directive
- Excellent organisational skills, good time and project management
- Enthusiastic, approachable, ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-starter, proactive, takes initiative
- Works collaboratively, good team player
- Demonstrate agility, decisiveness and responsiveness
- Works calmly under pressure, exercising discretion and demonstrating gravitas
- High quality of work with strong attention to detail
- Competent copywriting skills
- Demonstrates agility and responsiveness
- Strong ability to assimilate, analyse and summarise written material quickly
- Excellent research and communication (written and oral) skills
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.