Can’t see a way to move up? No longer feeling stretched? Would like to set the strategy yourself? Join this award-winning investment manager and private equity business to support their high growth.
- Is your work feeling a little mundane and you would like to be part of a more exciting business?
- No longer feeling stretched in your role and would like a culture which invests much more in learning and development?
- Would like more say about the strategy, more ownership and the scope to try out new things?
If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for:
- This award-winning high-growth asset manager, private equity and real estate investment business is growing its corporate communications and marketing team at pace
- You will head up the PR for the function, working alongside your marketing, digital and content colleagues, creating the strategy on how they can tell their story
- This newly created role goes beyond media relations and enables you to look at comms across all channels as you will lead the PR plan for the business and drive the comms
What we are looking for:
- It’s likely that you are working in a corporate comms role in an agency, or as a PR manager in-house with some experience in financial services, b2b or professional services
- Investment management experience is a bonus but not essential as being a self-starter is key
- Media relations experience is important with lots of get up and go!
Hybrid Working/ Flexibility
Our client embraces flexible working - the team are working in the Central London office 3 days a week.
To be considered for this Corporate PR Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 020 8050 9293 or [email protected]