An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this rapid-growth property company as Corporate Affairs Manager.
In this critical role in the team, you will support the organisation’s corporate affairs activity across both corporate communications and public affairs, in order to support the Company’s growth ambitions and to protect and enhance the brand.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Corporate positioning and messaging for the organisation, working alongside Head of Brand Experience and Partnerships to always ensure a joined-up channel strategy.
- Responsible for reputation management at all levels, ensuring the organisation acts and responds in a manner consistent with the Brand and in a timely manner at all times.
- Support in preparing and delivering the corporate affairs strategy to support the organisation in its growth aspirations, along with phased budgets to deliver.
- Work closely with the Brand and Marketing teams on the Reputation Management Strategy for the group that delivers high level of customer responsiveness and interaction.
- Working to drive forward the organisation’s Social Value strategy and supporting on wider ESG strategy.
- Manage external agencies required to deliver corporate affairs programmes.
- Supporting with crisis communications planning and reputation management
- Managing stakeholder communications programme – including supporting the Senior management team with speeches/presentations, submissions, as required.
- Assisting with the management of investor communications/relations programme as the business strategy evolves
- Working closely with the development team to support the delivery of PR and communications strategies and delivery for any neighbourhood pre-delivery phases (e.g. local stakeholder engagement, meanwhile use, etc. throughout planning process)
- Keeping abreast of political policy affecting the business.
- Keeping abreast of market intelligence that might affect the business.