Do you feel comms activities are too settled in your organisation and you wish to join a business this is going through more changes?
- Are you bored of talking “dry” technical topics? Do you wish to lead global thought leadership campaigns and use more of your creativity?
- Are you frustrated about the siloed way of working at your organisation and want to work in a more integrated way?
- Feels like you are being micro-managed and wishing you had more autonomy?
If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for:
- This top tier law firm is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join their global communications team
- This is a broad role where you will promote various business lines, lead on thought leadership campaigns, support internal comms, and manage high profile issues and crisis
- You will showcase your management skills and be managing a team of smart comms people
- You will be joining a team of international PR specialists and working in a fast-paced environment, where collaboration and teamwork is paramount
Why you should be speaking to us:
- The role has nice variety which will enable you to develop a rounded skillset if you are aiming for a Head of Comms job one day
- There are lots of changes within the law firm recently which represents opportunities for rebranding
- You will work in an international environment and partner with other smart public relations specialists across the globe
- You will join a company that’s going through growth mode and focus increasingly on proactive campaigns
- You will gain exposure to internal communications as you will work closely with the internal comms team in a truly integrated manner
It is likely that you will have the following experience:
- Currently operating at comms manager/senior comms manager level in-house, or associate director level at an agency
- You should have strong media relations experience and be comfortable working with the national/international media
- You should be confident in dealing with and advising senior stakeholders on high profile crisis and issues
- You don’t need to have legal experience as general B2B experience (e.g. banking, infrastructure, technology) will be considered too!
Hybrid Working/ Flexibility
Our client embraces flexible working – most of the team are working in the City of London office 2 to 3 days a week.
To be considered for this Senior Communications Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles please visit our website www.the-works.co.uk/jobs, or contact Canace Wong on 020 8050 9293 or [email protected]