About the PR Account Manager Role
Our award winning Public Relations client has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their team. Uniquely, this role will span across their B2B, B2C and corporate offerings.
A fast growing, top 20 B2B PR agency, they have been able to amass a diverse portfolio of clients across Technology, FCMG and Sustainability amongst many other sectors. With such a varied portfolio, you can ensure that no two days will ever be the same!
They operate in a collaborative and nurturing environment with a tremendous employee retention rate which has been rewarded with fast career progression opportunities. Being an owner managed agency, there is a real family feel where they place people at the heart of the company.
As an Account Manager, you will act as a crucial member of the organisation, providing support to the senior team as well as stepping up in responsibility through the management and coaching of junior team members, playing a large part in their development.
Key responsibilities for the PR Account Manager
- Managing a diverse portfolio of client PR accounts across B2B, B2C and Corporate spaces, acting as the key point of contact
- Playing a key role in new business pitches and attracting new clients
- Working on integrated PR campaigns, managing experiential activity and working closely with digital and design teams
- Taking a vital role in the analysis of client Public Relations campaigns and understanding where value can be provided
About the Successful PR Account Manager
If you are an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step. this is a phenomenal opportunity do so in a fast growing company that can offer tremendous career growth and exposure within the world of PR!
Essential Skills and Competencies
- 2+ years experience in Public Relations/Communications – experience in an Account Executive or Account Manager role is preferred
- A passion for Corporate Public Relations and Communications, and a genuine interest in the news and current affairs
They are growing very quickly and able to provide exciting opportunities to individuals who are hungry for them!
The Public Relations Account Manager will receive a competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package:
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in office, 2 days working from home
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Wellbeing sessions
- Active social calendar
- An office dog!
If interested in the role, do apply and I will be in touch with more information or feel free to contact me at [email protected] for a confidential discussion