We are recruiting for an Account Executive to join the healthcare team of a leading public affairs agency. You will provide public affairs and communications support to a portfolio of clients that include global pharmaceutical firms as well innovative start ups, trade associations and public sector organisations.
The consultancy brings together experts who have worked in senior roles in Government Health teams, and across industry. They operate in London, Brussels, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and Belfast and are a member of ION, one of the world’s largest public relations networks, with 76 partners in 35 countries worldwide and they are a member of the PRCA Public Affairs Board (formerly the APPC).
As an Account Executive you will join their fast track management programme that offers rapid promotion to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Political and media monitoring
- Stakeholder mapping
- Policy research
- Stakeholder engagement programme delivery
- Stakeholder messaging development
- Select committee training support.
The ideal candidate:
- An understanding of UL health policy
- An excellent academic track record
- Relevant experience working as a researcher to a UK MP/MSP or for a UK political party or alternatively, experience gained in public affairs consultancy or relevant trade association
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
If you want to develop your career and join this highly sought after fast track management role get in touch! [email protected]