An exciting, new opportunity to be an integral part of a small, growing team, looking at the most fundamental issues facing big business and society today and crafting the perfect strategy. Our client would like to recruit a sharp, creative and supremely confident Associate Director with experience across corporate and public affairs to lead client mandates that help shape narrative and business purpose for today’s consumer.
This enterprising, strategic team of corporate comms specialists is looking for an experienced senior corporate and Public Affairs individual to join the leadership team within this London based boutique agency. A passionate and driven team of individuals serve high profile clients across a wide range of business, inc the traditional energy, entertainment, and corporate business sectors. They are looking for someone who understands thought leadership, policy proposals and consultation responses, together with strong consultancy skills, gained working in an agency environment.
- Lead a team of specialists, working across issues rich clients.
- Provide senior client counsel and expertise that help shape policy engagement
- Provide corporate and public affairs counsel
- Offers strategic reputation and issues management advice
- Nurturing and developing a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Delivering on the deepest and broadest communications for clients that address policy making, engages business and all stakeholder audiences across multiple platforms
- Exceptional client management and counsel
- Contacts within the sectors (energy, transport, manufacturing, entertainment industry) and passion for news, culture and current affairs
- Commercial savviness and comprehensive understanding of agency finances
- Create compelling communications strategies that change behaviours, secure license to operate and shape reputation.
- Proven management experience to lead, mentor and develop team members
- A multi-tasker able to balance competing priorities
- Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
- Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
In return, you will have flexible scope to work as part of a network of specialist communicators whilst benefiting from a breadth of progressive standards that reflect an inclusive approach to achieving work-life balance.
To see the full job description and to enquire about this position please send your cv to [email protected] quoting ref CF0654, or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088