About the Digital Marketing Company
Our client, a fast growing Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications agency are currently looking for an Associate Consultant to join their team. Founded by the team that revolutionised political communications in the UK by introducing a digital first approach that produced stunning success, their level of expertise is unrivalled.
Platforming off this success they have developed a diverse portfolio of clients aiding FTSE 250 companies and tech unicorns on how to make the most of digital marketing strategies. Their clients range across Technology, Finance, Food and Beverage and Entertainment among other sectors, offering tremendous opportunities to diversify your experience and learn from the very best in the Digital Marketing space.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow in a Digital Marketing role. They are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in marketing. Managing clients Digital Marketing campaigns across the full lifecycle, you will have an opportunity both creatively and strategically to have tremendous influence. Combining this with the expertise of the companies innovative founders, you will have a great platform to progress your career and develop very quickly.
About the Successful Digital Marketing Associate Consultant
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the day to day running of accounts as well as working very closely with Senior Consultants and Associate Directors, learning from those who have transformed industries with Digital Marketing. On top of this, you will be involved in everything from creative production to developing strategic thinking.
- Client facing with key role in day-to-day organisation of client accounts, including meeting and file management, as well as regular updates and reporting
- Helping input into the development of creative assets including animations, videos and graphics
- Helping set-up and run Digital Marketing campaigns including researching audiences and setting up digital advertising
- Reporting on digital campaign performance, including using platform metrics
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience in a digital, communications or content creation role
- Knowledge of and interest in digital campaigning
- Good understanding of different digital channels and digital content formats
- Creative and curious
If interested in this exciting opportunity within the Digital Marketing space then please apply with your CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, do feel free to contact me at [email protected]