Give voice, profile and influence to faith-based organisations.
Now more than ever, faith-based organisations are wanting to tell their story and engage with a wider audience.
Jersey Road PR works with clients across a range of sectors – from poverty relief to education, business to Christian mission. They’re all transforming the communities they serve for good, whether that’s locally, nationally or internationally.
We work with clients in the UK, Australia and the USA: extending their voice, profile and reach through targeted PR and media relations strategies.
We are looking for a PR Account Director to oversee and direct a portfolio of client accounts with the support of our account managers and account executives.
This role requires a seasoned PR practitioner with solid agency experience, preferably working within the charity sector, as well as delivering crisis response programmes.
• Oversee and direct a portfolio of client accounts with the support of account managers/account executives
• Oversee campaigns/activity from briefing to implementation and delivery
• Senior contact for client accounts, providing day to day strategic counsel
• Manage client service and team performance
• Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data, providing effective solutions for client accounts
• Present findings to Director of Client Services, clients and key stakeholders as necessary
• Delegate and manage a team - relevant AM and AE reports.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter stating your reasons for applying, why you feel you would be a good fit for Jersey Road PR and what you would bring to the agency.
Please note, only those CVs that are accompanied by a covering letter will be considered.
Jersey Road PR exists to help give faith-based organisations a voice and influence through all forms of media. In national media, the church and Christian organisations are often presented in a narrow and negative way and we want to help reframe that narrative and share positive, inspiring stories of impact from faith-based organisations – be it businesses, charities or churches.
From tackling issues such as climate change and supporting children in poverty, to raising awareness of the issues of mental health and persecuted Christians around the world, we believe these stories from organisations that want to change the world are worth being told – and we’re here to help them do exactly that.