Are you looking to make your mark within a high-profile organisation?
JFL are working on a fantastic in-house PR Executive role for a destination agency. Working to create economic growth that is resilient, sustainable, and inclusive, this company produces high-profile work that attracts overseas organisations, events, students, and visitors.
They are looking for a new PR Executive to join their close-knit and collaborative communications team. The role will offer fantastic exposure to top level stakeholders, high-profile business leaders, and top tier media. It’s a really varied role covering national and international campaigns, B2B and B2C, content creation, experiential & events, press office activity, reputation management, and strategic partnerships.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a team that is really tapped into current affairs (particularly Covid, Sustainability, and Brexit) and the news agenda and produce work tailored to national and international audiences.
- Press office activity, including proactive and reactive media relations, managing the press inbox, and networking with national and international journalists
- Organising media interviews, briefing materials and support the briefing-in of spokespeople to help build the company’s reputation
- Building and monitoring media databases and regularly updating contact lists
- Engaging with high-profile stakeholders, both internal and external
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Drafting a range of content such as press releases, newsletters, bulletins, website posts etc.
- Supporting the team with the creation and implementation of PR moments and providing creative input and ideas
- Building and maintain relationships with external PR agencies and internal departments
- Researching current affairs
- Administrative tasks as required
- Some proven PR experience, either gained in an agency or in house environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A creative flair, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of media landscape
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join a leading organisation and gain unparalleled exposure. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to [email protected]