The Royal Navy has an amazing story to tell - do you want to help us tell it? We are looking for someone who can think differently and find new ways to grab our audience’s attention in a crowded media space. We're looking for an experienced communicator to bring our creative storytelling to life through media campaigns, news stories and events.
Bringing together 400 years of brand history with innovation, diversity and headline grabbing news; the Royal Navy is a £7bn global organisation with over 30,000 employees – do you have what it takes to be part of our future?
• Respond to creative briefs produced by the Planning and Insight team to create campaign concepts in line with planned activity from across the organisation as part of the RN Comms team
• Work alongside the news team lead to finesse creative campaigns ensuring their newsworthiness and optimisation of content for both internal and external audiences across social, broadcast, national and regional media
• Challenge creative responses to short term news activity and promote joined-up storytelling in collaboration with the news team
• Take responsibility for delivery of proactive key campaigns designed by RN Comms using content and channels creatively
• Lead the promotion of the RN Comms team outputs and outcomes within the organisation
To apply, please visit Civil Service jobs.