Exceptional In House Media Relations Manager wanted for top tier global Law Firm!
Salary: £70k DOE - our client will flex for the right candidate
Our client is a globally ranked Law Firm, with offices around the world and they have won numerous accolades in their field!
About the Agency
The PR Team Lead works as part of the global communications team whose responsibility it is to promote and celebrate these qualities across all aspects of our internal and external communications.
It is a varied role designed to build profile, help to grow and protect market share across offices spanning the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. It involves ownership of communications for defined areas, as well as carrying out a range of Press Office duties
Each year, over 3000 major businesses, including 48 FTSE 100 companies, trust our client to deliver. They appoint them time and again, in over 90 countries. And while the challenges they bring vary, our client solve them with the same, single-minded focus: finding the smartest way to achieve the biggest impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an experienced team that also works closely with business leaders in the design, delivery and execution of media relations campaigns. We are looking for someone who has the ability to:
- Promote expertise across chosen practice areas. Experience of M&A, Private Equity, Corporate Finance and Commercial Services preferred.
- Demonstrate sector insight across one of more of our key sectors particularly financial services
- Raise the firm's profile more generally in the City and amongst FTSE250 decision makers.
- Increase market perception of our capabilities by showcasing our client assignments and achievements.
- Utilise the full communications mix across digital and traditional media platforms.
- Differentiate us through our people and delivery approach, positioning us as a destination for talented individuals; a business which helps people be their best.
- Build awareness and understanding of our client's core proposition, and the progress they are making against their strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for communications. Proven track record of implementing influential communications programmes, together with strong communications skills (written and verbal) is critical.
Demonstrable expertise in Financial Services and at least two of the firm's other key sectors will be an advantage:
Energy & Utilities
Retail & Consumer
As will experience and understanding of the firm's four core service-lines:
Corporate & Commercial
Finance & Projects
Completer / finisher – ensures plans and opportunities are delivered.
Strong relationship building / influencing skills a necessity – including at a senior level.
Key facts, figures and notable achievements:
48 FTSE 100 clients with average client relationships over 20 years
Over 50 FTSE 250 clients
Clients have included Associated British Foods PLC, British Land, BNP Paribas, Department for Transport, Emirates, GSK, Hitachi, NHS, HSBC, Volkswagen, Siemens, and SSE
Over 100 awards and accolades in the last 4 years
40 Tier 1 ranked practices across the UK in legal directories 2021
Active in over 40 CSR initiatives
Over 1400 lawyers, 325 partners and 17 Offices over 3 continents
Leading practices supporting clients across Financial Services companies and Funds; Consumer brands and Retailers; Real Estate businesses and Investors; Energy; Healthcare; Transport; Technology and more
Our client provide excellent salaries and benefits including:
Suggested salary range depending on experience to £90,000
Health & wellbeing subsidy
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skills to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Email: [email protected] if you require more information