This global communications agency is seeking a proven corporate and business media strategist, with solid editorial relationships and deep expertise in UK media to work across leading high street and big brand names. A true generalist would be ideal, and one looking to share their experience with a global team that take pride in providing exceptional work for exceptional clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- A background in corporate PR/Reputation for UK and International business
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Track record of handling complex stakeholders with the ability to influence decisions
- Experience of multi market coordination and working with integrated teams
- Strong written skills – PR proposals and other strategic comms materials
- Forecasting, hours allocation, project, and planning ability
- Expertise in UK media and knowledge of the International and EMEA media landscapes
- Creative, ambitious, and entrepreneurial
- Strong initiative and point of view
- Clear thinking, organised and with great attention to detail
- Passion for networking, both internally and externally to develop contacts and generate new thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate any corporate PR career and with an internationally recognised consultancy that delivers gravitas with an intuitive culture. Plus, the opportunity to work across big brand names and be a part of driving and evolving their individual stories and reputations further.
To find out more and to view the full job description, please send your details through to [email protected] quoting CF0602 or contact Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris or call 0203 397 7543 or call 07929 008295