Are you an Associate Director ready to change agencies? Looking to work with industry defining clients? Are you an individual with the ambition to become a top dog in a leading B2B tech PR agency? The continue reading!
- Full-service integrated marketing and PR agency.
- Specialise in B2B tech, working with global clients in FinTech, Blockchain and Telecommunications.
- Pride themselves on getting employees involved in every step of the process, no matter their level, from Account Executives to the CEO, everyone gets involved with pitching, writing press releases and attending events.
- Have great company benefits, including internal and external training courses for people of all levels.
- Have a great company culture with weekly staff drinks and annual Christmas and summer parties.
- Is an independent leading B2B tech PR agency.
The Associate Director will be:
- Providing senior leadership within the business.
- Generating new business and identifying growth opportunities.
- Creating and overseeing PR campaigns.
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers.
- Nurture and develop talent within the junior members of the team.
- Presenting findings to the Executive, clients, and key stakeholders.
- The senior contact for client accounts.
You will have:
- Outstanding PR skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 7 years’ experience within a B2B tech PR agency.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing PR campaigns for a range of clients.
- Management experience of developing star performers and overseeing others progression.
- Excellent client handling skills.
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press.
- The ability to identify new business prospects, present and close deals.
- The confidence to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences.
- Ambition, drive, and passion for the B2B tech PR industry.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!