Great, global agency and multi award-winning team, looking for strong Senior Account Director and Associate Director with experience of the energy sector and corporate affairs.
This exciting role is pivotal in leading key accounts across issues-led and highly regulated sectors, so a passion for managing the roll-out of new and emerging infrastructure and steering the voices that demand an end to plastic pollution will be essential.
Ideally, you will have experience of working on blue chip brands and global industrial business, have a strong agency background plus knowledge of the corporate, transport and energy sectors.
• Manage and direct corporate team working across multi disciplined and multi stakeholder campaigns including corporate, digital, and public and government affairs
• Provide senior client counsel and build strong rapport across client team
• Take part in new business and constantly look at opportunities for organic growth
• Work across a variety of sectors including energy, transport, manufacturing, industry – UK and globally focused
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Be able to offer senior strategic counsel
• Prepare and manage budgets
• Strong corporate comms and possibly public affairs background
• Contacts within the sectors (energy, transport, manufacturing, industry) and knowledge of the energy debate across the UK would be useful
• Global experience would be an advantage
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• A multi-tasker with strong writing and good attention to detail
• Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
• Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
• Ability to work with senior clients and instil confidence
To apply for this role please send your cv to [email protected] quoting ref CF0583
Or call Anne or Tanya on 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295