A global PR consultancy needs an additional associate director for its thriving London healthcare office. You will be joining a team of experts at driving engagement by designing and bringing to life healthcare communications programs, informed by insight and data-led strategy. They are driven by the goal of developing communications that improve access and uptake of therapeutic and diagnostic innovations and approaches, linked directly to health outcomes around the globe. If this excites you, we should talk!
The PR Agency:
- Multi disciplinary, the healthcare team has a wealth of pharmaceutical and biotech clients with ground breaking brands in numerous therapy areas, including: cardiovascular, generics, oncology, obesity, rare diseases, PKD deficiency, radiology, menopause, biosimilars, renal disease and endoscopy.
- Offers immense opportunity to grow and develop your career with all the benefits and resources you would expert of a global entity.
- Inspiration leadership team, which as an associate director you will get to be part of.
The Associate Director’s Responsibilities:
- Equally good at thinking creatively as you are at devising strategy, you will work with key clients as a trusted advisor.
- Inspiring, mentoring and motivating junior team members to build a highly inclusive, engaged and productive team
- Working closely with the practice’s leadership team, ensuring operational excellence and shaping the broader healthcare offering in an enabling environment, where your ideas will really count
- Proven content creation ability and expertise in social media, coupled with solid experience of creating communications strategy and then implementing it.
- Solid experience working in PR is essential and global pharmaceutical brand launch experience is essential
A proven influencer, you are equally good at getting on with colleagues, clients, journalists and other stakeholders.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!